I must say, finding out that we were pregnant after only three months was a little mind blowing, as the odds haven't really been in our favor since Kevin is hardly around.
We took the pregnancy test on July 22 and it was pretty obvious we were pregnant, didn't even have to wait for the full time to go by. Kevin made me take a second test just to make sure they both read the same thing.
As of today's date I am exactly six weeks along and I have my first appointment at the Navy Hospital this week. It's really just a three hour orientation where I have to fill out ridiculous amounts of paperwork. From there I should be scheduled for my first ultrasound the next week but we're going to postpone it a few weeks so Kevin can be there. He's gone ... again. He should be home in a few weeks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I've been feeling pretty good lately, no morning/all day sickness, (thank GOD) and I'm mostly exhausted ... 3 p.m. rolls around and my body is screaming for a nap. I've had a few food cravings but nothing crazy ... yet.
We think Shasta knows I'm pregnant because for the most part, she doesn't really let me out of her sight these days. Kevin went up to bed before me the other night, and normally she'll go with him, except this time she laid on the kitchen floor until I was ready to go up to bed, then she went with me.
Both Kevin and I are very excited and can't wait to share our exciting news with all of you but are waiting for the obvious reasons. Till then we'll keep doing the blog until you catch up to us.
Trisha
No comments:
Post a Comment