Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Still Sick



At 9 weeks and 6 days I'm counting down to the start of the second trimester. That will be a joyous day because from what I've read, that means more energy and less all day sickness. I actually think I'm on the downside of the sickness, today wasn't too bad. Tomorrow might be another story.

I'm a little behind on the fun fact of week 9 so here it is .... today our baby is the size of a green olive. The book also says that my baby will now start looking less alien like. That's good, I'm not a big fan of aliens. We've also got the week 9 photo up here. Nothing yet, just looks like I ate too much at dinner, which is entirely possible right now.

That's all for today! Time to go get ready for my dinner date with the hubby and our neighbors ... it's prime rib night at the golf club down the street.

Trish


No comments:

Post a Comment