Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Orientation day at the Navy Hospital

Today was my orientation at the Naval Hospital. This is where a bunch of different people come talk to you about a million different things. The best thing I got the whole day was at the end of the class, they gave us a list of ailments and approved medications we can take. I was happy to learn that I don't have suffer when I have a headache.

So I haven't told anyone at work yet that I am pregnant. I go to the orientation and wouldn't you know it, there is a new airman in my office who is pregnant and her and her husband ended up in my orientation class. She promised that my secret is safe with her. What are the odds of that happening?

Our ultrasound appointment is currently scheduled for Aug. 18 at 9 a.m. I am very anxious for that appointment. I really just want to know that everything is ok and and that our little bug has a heartbeat. I think I'll be able to relax better after that appointment. Then we have to go back a week after that appointment and that is when we will finally meet with one of the doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment