Today was Cooper's two moth well-baby appointment and also D-Day for vaccinations. So as of March 31, 2011 Cooper weighs 11.4 lbs and is 22.5 inches long. He is slowly but surely gaining weight and getting bigger. Believe it or not, he is still able to fit into some of his newborn clothes. I'm hoping that changes soon because I have a lot of cute outfits that I've been dying to put him in.
After his appointment this morning we then had to go to immunizations so he could get his first set of shots. I was prepared for the worst. Tristah met me at the clinic and went in with me. She said, "I'll hold him for you if you want." I said, "I'll hold him, and you can hold me!" lol Cooper did much better than I was expecting, he only cried at the initial stick and that was probably because it surprised him. After that I gave him is pacifier and he was good to go. He hasn't been fussy and only has a slight fever.
Here's a picture of Cooper sleeping off his shots. That's how we roll in this house.
No comments:
Post a Comment