The time has come ... for me to go back to work. I can't believe that eight weeks have already come and gone. It just seems like yesterday that I had Cooper and Kevin and I were bringing him home from the hospital. Just goes to show that time flies, especially when you have a child.
Nonetheless, I am looking forward to going back to work but not looking forward to sending Cooper to day care. However, I know it will be good for both of us to get out and interact with people/babies our own age. It will also help us pass the time until Kevin comes back from the deployment. We have had the good fortune of having family come out and help us after Kevin left and now Cooper and I are on our own until early July. Hopefully we survive. To start out Cooper and I will only be working half-days. Right now the plan is to do that for four weeks but we'll see how we do, it might end up only being two weeks.
It's time for me to sign off, Cooper's finally napping and I only have a short time frame to get a few things done.
Miss everyone !
No comments:
Post a Comment