The doctor suggested that she make an appointment for me to have an induction for Wednesday, March 30. So as of right now we are to show up at the hospital between 7 and 7:30 a.m. to get the show on the road. I'm nervous about doing an induction because of the increased possibility of not progressing and having to have a C-section. But the doctor said that I'm favorable and that she thinks I will do just fine. To be honest, I think if I didn't do the induction this week, I'd be doing it next week because I don't think Cooper is going to come on his own. I'm not really having any contractions, obviously something is happening for me to be at 3.5 cm dilated but not strong enough or consistent enough for me to go to the hospital. Plus, the pelvic and hip pain is only getting worse as the days go by.
Nonetheless, we are very excited. We were having dinner on Friday night and I told Kevin, "can you believe that at this time next week we'll be sitting here having dinner except Cooper is going to be here with us?" It's all very mind blowing that in just a few days our life is going to change, but for the better.
Hopefully we are ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment