Alright, so this edition of the "We're Having A Baby" blog goes out to my friend Courtni Wicker. Courtni was on bed rest for part of her pregnancy and just told me that I really needed to update this blog because she was reading it during her bed rest time .... unfortunately I didn't give her too much reading material. Courtni has since had her beautiful little girl.
So according to "What To Expect When Expecting," I have entered the sixth month, I'm right at 23 weeks ... seems just like yesterday we found out we were having a baby.
I've been feeling good, however I have developed SEVERE heartburn. Now, I could have sworn that I have experienced heartburn before, but apparently not. TUMS and Zantac have become my best friends. So my nightly routine includes three Tums and a glass of chocolate milk, it seems to help.
My belly seems to be getting bigger and bigger as each week passes and I am starting to feel Cooper kick more and more, at least I think it's him kicking me. Kevin says he can't feel him kicking but I have plenty times where I've seen my stomach move up and down in the area of where I've been kicked.
Alright, time for me to sign off and hit the hay!
Trisha
No comments:
Post a Comment